venerdì 15 novembre 2019

"Far Out Of Hand" music video out & Three men band shows




New TBAY's music video "Far Out Of Hand" is out now on my Youtube page
Written, directed and edited by Lucio Viglierchio.

Featuring my friend Maria Mallol Moya (Lame, Natura Morta) on drums.


Actors: Nicola Lotta and Viola Salis.


"Far Out Of Hand" off the album "Evil Flatmates" out on Annibale Records, 2019.


I can't say thank you enough to everyone involved in the realization of this video, especially Nicola Lotta, Viola Salis, Maria Mallol Moya, Raffaele Orrù, Gianni Giublena Rosacroce, and Lucio who wrote, directed and edited it.


Feel free to watch and share!


TBAY THREE MAN BAND ON THE ROAD AGAIN
Next week I will join forces again with my brothers in arms @Gianni Gianni Giublena Rosacroce (drums) and Silva Cantele (bass) for a fistful of shows in France and Italy.
You can't miss out on this!

21.11 – Besançon (F) @ LES PASSAGERS DU ZINC
22.11 – Valence (F) @ Jean Louis Le Saloon
23.11 – Bédarieux (F) @ House Party w/ Jacob Wild
24.11 – Marseille (F) @ La Salle Gueule
25.11 – Cuneo (I) @ Boto’s

"Evil Flatmates" LP is still hot, get your copy before they're over.