venerdì 24 agosto 2018

TBAY IN THE USA


TBAY IN THE USA


Dear friends and TBAY supporters,
the reason why I haven't been updating my page is that I had no exciting news to bore you with...
Now I've got some! And they are absolutely thrilling!

10 years ago, around this period, I grabbed my guitar and took my first steps as The Blues Against Youth one man band... Ever since then it has been a endless riding up and down the European highways and byways, nearly 1000 shows played in so many places, developping my style, putting out records and living on the road for the most part of the year.
It's been lots of fun and such a mind-opening experience, but touring can be tough at times, it can lift you up, it can bring you down and sometimes even burn you out... so at one point I came to realize there wouldn't have been a better way to celebrate my tenth touring anniversary with a... long and deserved vacation! ðŸ™‚
To make a long story short... I took a flight to Chicago and stepped on to the US soil the other day. From now on I'll be travelling around in Midwest and South for the whole month, visiting friends and those places where the music I play was born.



Sure I'm gonna play some shows too, and two of them are already confirmed!

Tomorrow evening I will join Kevin and Hell, Headache and Wicker Park for a gig at @ Cafe Moustache in Chicago, and the morning after I'm gonna catch my bus to Nashville, Tennessee, where I'll be doing a short set opening for Sierra Elizabeth Ferrell and Lucas Denton at the Little Harpeth Brewing on Saturday night.

THE BLUES AGAINST YOUTH
"DRIFTING IN THE USA" TOUR 2018


Fri 8.24 - Chicago, IL @ @Cafe Moustache


Sat 8.25 - Nashville, TN @ @ Little harpeth brewery 


I've got a guitar and a backpack, and a song in my head!

More shows would possibly pop up so stay tuned to the next updates!

Follow me on Instagram at:

push the blues against youth!
Gianni TBAY