lunedì 9 maggio 2016

TBAY NEWSLETTER # 10 - May 2016

Hello brothers and sisters,
it's me again, with my almost-monthly newsletter, letting you know about my next moves...

The second leg of the "Apprentice" Tour will kick off in Marseille on May the 11th and it's scheduled to conclude in Milano on the 22nd. Dates scheduled as follows:

Zuma Booking & Deer It Yourself proudly present:

THE BLUES AGAINST YOUTH
"Apprentice" Tour Leg II - May 2016
France - Suisse - Italia

11.5 – Marseille (F) @ Machine A Coudre
12.5 – Toulouse (F) @ Le Ravelin
13.5 –  Bordeaux (F) @ Wunderbar
14.5 – Saint-Brieuc (F) @ Café de la Poste
15.5 – Saint-Brieuc (F) @ Café de la Poste
18.5 – Rennes (F) @ Bistrot de la Citè
19.5 – Paris (F) @ La Mecanique Ondulatoire
20.5 – Saint Etienne (F) @ Thunderbird Lounge
21.5 – Geneve (CH) @ Le Cabinet
22.5 – Milano (I) @ Upcycle

for any update check my website anytime at
www.thebluesagainstyouth.com