lunedì 13 aprile 2015

European Tour / News / Binic Folk Festival confirmed

Hello fellas!

Time has come for me to hit the European roads again! So I'll be spreading my music around in Germany and Switzerland for a couple of weeks, in promotion of my last 7" release "Dotted White Line", out on Bloodysound Fucktory.

On this tour I'm gonna deliver three different types of set: my usual electric one, an acoustic more slidy-bluesly one and, at the end of the show, I will team up with my friend Guglielmo Nodari on lap-steel guitar to perform some old time country numbers.  On the Erfurt and Berlin shows I will be sharing the stage with Belly Hole Freak one man band. He's a long time friend o'mine and his project is very cozy! check him out here.




TOUR

"Dotted White Line" Tour 2015 - Part II
Italy / Switzerland / Germany

4.15 – Trento (I) @ CS Bruno
4.16 – Zurich (CH) @ Gonzo
4.17 – Saint Gallen (CH) @ Rumpeltum
4.18 – Kauffbeuren (DE) @ Cafe am Fünfknopfturm
4.19 – Karlsruhe (DE) @ Alte Hackerei
4.20 – Chemnitz (DE) @ Subway To Peter
4.21 – Dresden (DE) @ Chemiefabrik
4.22 – Leipzig (DE) @ Bermudadreieck
4.23 – Eisenberg (DE) @ Mitropa
4.24 – Berlin (DE) @ Salon Remise w/ Belly Hole Freak
4.25 – Erfurt (DE) @ Café Tikolor w/ Belly Hole Freak
4.26 – Furth (DE) @ Babylon Kino


 
 
 
 
 
The second leg of the tour will be in May in Spain and Portugal. I will play the One Man Band Festival in Portalegre and Abrantes and some other shows mostly in the north of Spain.  It's been a long time I haven't played those countries, so I'm truly looking forward to kickin' and pickin' over there! On the way back I will rock a bit of France and Switzerland...

5.7 – Sopelana (ES) @ La Triangu
5.8 –  Bilbao (ES) @ La Nube
5.9 – Gijon (ES) @ Toma 3
5.9 – Villaviciosa (ES) @ TBA
5.10 – Leon (ES) @ Rockin Charla
5.11 – TBA
5.12 - Ponferrada (ES) @ King Kong Bar
5.13 - Vila Real (PT) @ Club
5.14 – TBA
5.15 – Abrantes (PT) @ Cine Teatro São Pedro - OMB festival
5.16 - Portalegre (PT) @ CAEP - OMB festival
5.17 – Portugal TBA
5.19 – Madrid (ES) @ La Leyenda
5.20 – Gerona (ES) @ Bar L'Ancora
5.21 – Montpellier (F) @ Up & Down
5.22 – Saint Etienne (F) @ L'Assomoir

Some more shows will be confirmed soon, so check my website for further updates:
www.thebluesagainstyouth.com



TBAY CONFIRMED AT BINIC FOLK FESTIVAL 2015

Good busy in Bretagne next summer time!

I will play Binic Folk Festival 2015, performing two shows on July the 31 and August the 1st.

The complete program hasn't been announced yet but there will be great acts such as Hipbone Slim and the Kneetrembers, James Finch Jr, Harlan T Bobo and my pals Go!Zilla. It's gonna be fun!