domenica 7 settembre 2014


TBAT NEWSLETTER - SEPTEMBER 2014 - NEWS AND LIVE UPDATES!


Hello everybody,

after a few summer appearances, playing Krach am Bach Festival in Germany, Macchia Blues Festival and Vulcani Blues Festival in Italy, I took some time off for recording my new album, which will be hopefully out in 2015.

September couldn't start any better! A bunch of great shows are scheduled for the next months in Italy and Switzerland. I'm so excited to play with great one man bands like Urban Junior and John Schooley at Gwenstival in Lugano, share the stage with my friends O Lendario Chucrobillyman, Gipsy Rufina and Wasted Pido in Perugia, with Elli Demon in Sion and Lords Of Altamond in La Chaux De Fonds on Halloween night!


LIVE UPDATE

UPCOMING SHOWS!

12.9.14 - Sion (CH) @ Road Sweet Home w/ Elli Demon
18.9.14 - Perugia (I) @ Parco Sant'Angelo w/ O Lendario Chucrobillyman, Gipsy Rufina, Wasted Pido
19.9.14 - Apiro, Macerata (I) @ Dal Dannato
20.9.14 - Milano (I) @ Birrificio Brioschi
4.10.14 - Novara (I) @ Old Tower
6.10.14 - Lugano (CH) @ Gwenstival w/ John Schooley, Urban Junior
9.10.14 - Gabicce (I) @ Bar Diamond
10.10.14 - Lecco (I) @ Circolo Libero Pensiero
11.10.14 - Bergamo (I) @ Joe Koala
12.10.14 - Mantova (I) @ Arci Virgilio
21.10.14 - Rovereto (I) @ Toma Bar
22.10.14 - Treviso (I) @ Nasty Boys
23.10.14 - Peschiera Del Garda (I) @ Il Trenta - feeling good bar
24.10.14 - Poviglio (I) @ Caseificio La Rosa
25.10.14 - Torino (I) @ El Paso
31.10.14 - La Chaux De Fonds (CH) @ Bikini Test w/ Lords Of Altamont

you can check my show updates here  any time!





STORE


 
bandcamp page has been updated with all my albums and 7" available in physical format and digital downloads... let's go and buy some stuff there! 




I also pressed some limited psychedelic t-shirts for this crazy weathered-almost over-summer!
check them out here!

The artwork is based on "Pure At Heart Blues" cover, but with different psychedelic color changes that make everything more.. eh.. the experience itself when wearing this t-shirt is psychedelic.
And if you stare at the green goat you might get hypnotized. so watch out!

By purchasing this t-shirt you'll receive the 7" EP "You Said I Praise The Devil?" in digital format. as gift! uuuhh!

 
That's all folks, I wish you all glory and fortune in your immediate living!
see you around! ciao!
Push the blues against youth!

Gianni TBAY