mercoledì 2 luglio 2014

TBAY performing at Krach Am Bach Festival and Totem Psych

Hello everybody!

After my last 2 months-tour I decided to take a short break from gigging, in order to focus on my new album song-writing and think about.. something else! :) 

Despite of that, I will take part to Krach Am Bach Fest in Prosldorf, Germany on July the 12th. 
That is mainly a hard-core festival, but I will be set up at their tent stage, beside the bar, playing in between the main stage acts... 

Krach Am Bach bill features big names such as Madball, Peter Pan Speedrock, Koffin Kats and my good friends Antares

Afterward I'll be headed down south to play Macchia Blues Festival on July the 18th and a few days later, on the 25th, I will play Totem Psych Festival in Rocca Sinibalda, Italy along with Nick Turner (ex- Hawkwind), Black Rainbows, Sonic Jesus, Blues Pills and many others.. 

hope to see you there! 

I wish you all a rocking summer,

push the blues against youth!!!!
Gianni TBAY