giovedì 14 giugno 2012

Hello fellas!
I've finally returned from the last Italian shows in Veneto and Sardinia and now I'm gonna take some rest at home... for just few days! In fact I'll be hitting the road very soon by the end of June.
I'm very glad to play at Mojo Station Blues Festival in Roma on the 23.6, sharing the stage with SpookyMan and Luke Winslowking and Roberto Luti, and after that I'll be heading to North of Italy to join the most exciting travelling experience of this summer: the Freak Show!
I will travel with them for two weeks over Italy and Switzerland.

Here's the next shows:

17 .6 - Roma @ Mojo Station (radio show)
20 .6 - Roma @ Bluetopia Record Store (acoustic)
22 .6 - Roma @ Forte Prenestino / CRACK
23 .6 - Roma @ Circolo Degli Artisti / MOJO STATION BLUES FESTIVAL

Freak Show 2012 
Amazing Rock'n'Roll Circus 
http://www.freaks-show.ch

29 .6 - La Spezia (I) @ Shake Club
1 .7 - Cuneo (I) @ Le Basse
4 .7 - Lugano (CH) @ CSOA Il Molino
8 .7 - Luzern (CH) @ Sedel
9 .7 - Zurich (CH) @ Binz
10 .7 - Bern (CH) @ TBA
11 .7 - La Chaux-de-Fonds (CH) @ Place des Marronniers
12 .7 - Neuchâtel (CH) @ Place Rouge (Jeunes Rives)
13 .7 - Le Noirmont (CH)@ Rue du Stade