domenica 27 maggio 2018

May 2018

Hello everybody!

The last months have seen me pretty busy playing shows in all Europe, promoting my last "Good Morning Bad Feeling" 10" EP as well as concentrating on Lost Heydays, a new-born duo project with my friend Joost Dijkema

Talking about this new adventure Lost Heydays, we still don't have a record out, but we have already toured together on Joost's Italian tour back in February and laid the foundation for a promising live set, which includes some original songs and other "forgotten tunes" that we have saved from the oblivion and brought back to light with a touch of our own personal style.

We will tour again from next week, playing a bunch of shows in Switzerland, Austria and Italy. It will be a triple-feature show consisting of Joost Dijkema's solo acoustic set, my Gianni TBAY's country blues rendevouz and eventually together on stage as Lost Heydays, armed with banjo, guitar and our vocal pipes that sing in harmony.


shows scheduled as follows:

31.5 – Biel (CH) @ Cafe Du Commerce
1.6 – Basel (CH) @ Renèe Bar
2.6 – Andelsbuch (AT ) @ Bahnhof
5.6 – Trento (I) @ Balcony TV
5.6 - Riva Del Garda (TN) @ Beach Point Sabbioni
7.6 – Rendola, Arezzo (I) Private House Show INFO: samba.presents@gmail.com
9.6 – S. Stefano di Sessanio (I) @ Sessanio FOLK Season https://www.facebook.com/events/2127020420860877/
10.6 – Roma (I) @ Luppolo Station

See you soon!