lunedì 16 marzo 2015

Hello everybody!
Springtime's drawing near and the open road calls me up for my rock'n'roll ramblin' duties...

So I'll be playing some shows in Italy during this month, including my performance at Invasione Monobanda Festival in Roma, where I'll have the pleasure to share the stage with a bunch of cool OMB acts such as Hombrelobo International, Tongue Tied Twin and many others. Just one week later I'll be headed to my beloved central Europe, mainly Germany and Switzerland. I can't wait to rock!

It's been a few weeks since I've started to perform a 20 minutes-acoustic set at the end of my show. As I told you in my previous communication, slide and fingerstyle led me completely astray so I just can't keep myself from doing that. It's a drug, I mean it! However... People liked the acoustic experiment so far, I hope you also will!





TOUR

TBAY shows scheduled as follows:

14.3.15 - Pinerolo, Torino (I) @ Caffè Espresso Italia
18.3.15 - Trento (I) @ Circolo Dei 33
20.3.15 - Riva Del Garda (TN) @ Antico Caffè Maffei
21.3.15 - Varazze, Savona (I) @ Osteria Dell'Amor Cieco
22.3.15 -
S.Martino Siccomario, Pavia (I) @ Fiera del Disco
27.3.15 - Genova (I) @ Giardini Luzzati
28.3.15 - Roma (I) @ Invasione Monobanda / Trenta Formiche
2.4.15 - Perugia (I) @ Circolo Island
3.4.15 -  Recanati (I) @ Bar dello Sport
4.4.15 -  Siena (I) @ Caffè Le Logge
5.4.15 - Borgo a Buggiano, Pistoia (I) @ La Mescita Wine Bar
9.4.15 - Carugate, Monza (I) @ Arci Area
12.4.15 - Torino (I) @ Samo
w/ Honshu Wolves

"Dotted White Line" Tour - Part II
Italy / Germany / Switzerland

4.15 – Trento (I) @ CS Bruno
4.16 – Zurich (CH) @ Gonzo
4.17 – Saint Gallen (CH) @ Rumpeltum
4.18 – Kauffbeuren (DE) @ Cafe am Fünfknopfturm
4.19 – Karlsruhe (DE) @ Alte Hackerei
4.20 – Chemnitz (DE) @ Subway To Peter
4.21 – Dresden (DE) @ Chemiefabrik
4.22 – Leipzig (DE) @ Bermudadreieck
4.23 – Eisenberg (DE) @ Mitropa
4.24 – Berlin (DE) @ Salon Remise w/ Belly Hole Freak
4.25 – Erfurt (DE)  @ Café Tikolor w/ Belly Hole Freak
4.26 – Furth (DE) @ Löwenbar

check my shows anytime at
www.thebluesagainstyouth.com