mercoledì 12 settembre 2012

EUROPEAN TOUR / NEW 7" OUT / "PURE AT HEART BLUES" CD REISSUE!

EUROPEAN TOUR SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2012

I will leave soon for this three-weeks-tour spreading the blues against youth over Switzerland, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria and Italy...

THE BLUES AGAINST YOUTH
"DIE WITH THE RAT IN YOUR MOUTH" 
TOUR SEP-OCT 2012

thu 27.9 - Biel (CH) @ Cafè Du Commerce
fri 28.9 - Solothurn (CH) @ Raumbar
sat 29.9 - Freiburg (DE) @ Raeng Teng Teng
mon 1.10 - Strasbourg (FR) @ Le Mudd Club
tue 2.10 - Paris (FR) @ La Feline
thu 4.10 - Bruxelles (BE) @ Espacio on
fri 5.10 - Kortrjik (BE) @ Ziggy
sat 6.10 - Binche (BE) @ Parapluie Nationnal
sun 7.10 - Antwerpen (BE) @ Korsakov
mon 8.10 - Bad Homburg (Frankfurt, DE) @ Gambrinus
tue 9.10 - Leipzig (DE) @ Zoro w/ The Cyborgs
wed 10.10 - Chemnitz (DE) @ Lesecafé
thu 11.10 - Crailsheim (DE) @ 7180 bar
fri 12.10 - Eckental (DE) @ Eckental Juz
sat 13.10 - FeldKirch (AT) @ Graff Hugo w/ Baby Woodrose
sun 14.10 - Riva Del Garda (TN) @ Lochness Pub



During the course of the tour I will have the pleasure to share the stage with my friends Cyborgs in Leipzig and with Baby Woodrose in Feldkirch.
Don't miss my show if I come to your town, I'm very looking forward to meeting all of you there!



NEW 7" OUT NOW!

my new release in 7inches "You Said I Praise The Devil?". is out now on Deer It Yourself Records!

This record features three new songs o'mine and the Merle Haggard's classic "Mama Tried", re-arranged according to my style.

500 copies, large-holed yellow vinyl, out now on Deer It Yourself Records.

AVAILABLE AT TBAY SHOWS OR HERE

Here's a preview on my Soundcloud page, I wish you a pleasant listen!





"PURE AT HEART BLUES" CD RE-ISSUED!

My first album "Pure At Heart Blues" digipack CD has been re-issued by Deer It Yourself and the Sardinian label Talk About Records.

order your copy here