mercoledì 7 marzo 2012

"Pure At Heart Blues" LP OUT & FRANCE/SWITZERLAND TOUR IN MARCH

Hello everybody!

I'm very happy to let you know that my first full-length album "Pure At Heart Blues" is now available in LP. 

The LP will be released through Deer It Yourself Records in co-production with Sonatine Produzioni and Primitive Records.

You can order your copy here


"Pure At Heart Blues" LP will be also available at my shows, along with the CD version and my latest 7" split with The Ribeye Brothers.

So, stop clicking you like everything and everybody on FB, turn off your computer and come to see my real live performance! We will have fun together!



 

FRANCE / SWITZERLAND / ITALY TOUR 2012

Once released my LP, I will embark on my next tour, this time mainly across France, with a few stops in Italy and Switzerland.

here's the dates as follows:

14.3 - Roma (IT) @ Fanfulla

15.3 - Bologna (IT) @ Honky Tonk Bar
16.3 - Arcore (IT), IT @ Arci Blob
17.3 - Torino (IT) @ Radio Black Out w/ Mr. Occhio
21.3 - Marseille (FR) @ L'Enthropy
22.3 - Montpellier (FR) @ Le Mojomatic
23.3 - Perigueux (FR) @ Les Toques
24.3 - La Rochelle (FR) @ Le Barbarella
25.3 - Paris (FR) @ Le Rigoletto
27.3 - Paris (FR) @ La Feline w/ Sheriff Perkins
28.3 - Bienne (CH) @ UFO
29.3 - Geneve (CH) @ L'Ecurie
30.3 - Saint Etienne (FR) @ L'Assomoir
31.3 - Vevey (CH) @ L.O.C.A.L.
2.4 - Genova (IT) @ Lucrezia Bar 




After a short rest at home, I'll be headed for Europe again for another 5-weeks-tour in April/May...
dates will be out soon on my website.

I would like to thank all my friends and the people who supported and helped me to get all this done.

Push the blues against youth!

Gianni TBAY